giovedì 20 settembre 2012

THE SECRET: How to win big while I feed my dog?




Here's what he started:

"Ken, why did you get all of these winning tickets every week and I do not? What is your secret, you have one other than your system?'m Playing 10 tickets every week and get one or two wins (one was $ 370 A month back), but nowere near yours? I'd really like to write and tell me. Strat. "

It 's really simple.

For those of you old enough to remember back in the good ol days' of the interweb, it was a way of saying that I probably started.

It means that they use what they produce. The test on themselves.

Same thing with me. I always use my system.

And exactly the way I tell you to use it.

- Play as many tickets as I can afford.
- I play every week.

I am fortunate to be able to buy a lot of tickets each game. And the chance to play every game without having to budget.

In short, I'm doing what I recommend that you should make my Silver Lotto System.

Because clear-work!

Now, from a minimum of 10 tickets work. I have known many players to win prizes with good numbers small, because my Silver Lotto System has been designed to take full advantage of all the opportunities the little lottery game.

But we all want stuff fast. We are all in a hurry. And the only way to do that is to speed up their responses.

Play more often.

Make it better by adding first the Lotto-80 system so as not to waste the tickets on the wrong time.

So you can get a custom profile PRO so you can play the games that the Lotto-80 system says are not aware of that week. Make every count week.

Now go get the can opener and start eating!



Ken,
Won: $ 400.00, $ 300.00, $ 75.00, $ 50.00, $ 10.00, $ 5.00, $ 3.00, not once but many times ... I won Powerball every week for four months. It 'was a great feeling ... the system works. Thank you.
Michael A. (Burn ***** @ alltel.net)



Get started now!

1. Buy the Silver Lotto System to start.
2. Buy the Lotto-80 System to make your game more productive.
3. Get the PRO custom profiles to help you get the most out of every game.

If you liked this article, please share it! Use the links Share this article below.



Every few days of this blog I release 3 games from my secret Lotto-80 membership site with over 153 games all over the world. These have the highest probability (50% or more) of winning this week when used with the Silver Lotto System.

LOT TODAY'S PREDICTIONS-80 *
For the week ending 23 September 2012:

Euromillions
Singapore Toto
Florida Lotto

* NOTE: Many of these games play several times a week. Become a member of Lotto-80 and get unlimited access to all games all the time for just $ 7.80 per month (25c a day) here: http://www.lotto-80.com

Carmine Masciola studies the secret of successful lottery play and has found a revealing system than wins 9 out of every 10 games 

 http://tinyurl.com/http-tinyurl-lottopicks




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento