mercoledì 12 settembre 2012

My personal confession sickbed


















I have a confession to make.

I was very sick in the last 10 days ... an intestinal virus taken abroad. I do not know - I am demanding the highest degree and as healthy as a dog.

But it happened, and I was placed in solid bed.

And worse, I lost all motivation to write. This is why you will see gaps in my daily articles and newsletters.

For my trip I prewrote for 5 days away, so this newsletter and blog kept sailing merrily on without me.

But here's the strange thing ...

While I was sick, I went on to win raffle prizes!

All I had to do was get tickets at the store, and the awards flowed in.

It 'was the closest thing to an automatic munnymaker I've ever seen.

Now, I do not list the amounts more, because they are not that great ... one thousand here and there.

But it shows how effective the Silver Lotto System is for the production of wins without lifting a finger.

Imagine if you had to work for a living. You'd call in sick.

After a while, 'you'd run out of sick leave, and maybe your insurance covers only a percentage of the weekly wage.

Then the money ran out and there is a problem.

Now, the lottery is not really a form of income, as we all know.

What could be better?

Have an income that continues. My company has not suffered at all.

The ideal is a small business like mine that continues to move automatically when you are sick or want to take a vacation, or just get away for a few days.

This is why I developed the Lotto Minisite.

It 's the landing page that just drives people along the Silver Lotto System. And why bring your personal link commission, you get a whopping 75% of all sales it generates.

So, how do you get people to this page?

- Start a blog about something you're interested in.
- Use the URL at the bottom of everything you do, from commenting on other blogs to e-mail messages.
- Write articles on your interests and send them to article directories. Yes, that works even better today.
- Include information in the pages of Facebook and social media.
Meanwhile your Lotto Minisite is there, attracting traffic month after month.

The sales come from a combination of sources ... not just one. So you get everything from different sources to build traffic.

Take a look at Lot Mini-site here: http://freelottobook.com/



Hello Ken;
I followed your advice ... I won $ 100,000.00! my second attempt. The system works and suggestions are very important to follow. I am continuing to play and expect to win again. I'll write again when I do. Thanks to a system that works.
Regards, Ron



If you liked this article, please share it! Use the links Share this article below.



Every few days of this blog I release 3 games from my secret Lotto-80 membership site with over 153 games all over the world. These have the highest probability (50% or more) of winning this week when used with the Silver Lotto System.

LOT TODAY'S PREDICTIONS-80 *
For the week ending 16 September 2012:

Singapore Toto
UK National Lottery
Mega Millions USA

* NOTE: Many of these games play several times a week. Become a member of Lotto-80 and get unlimited access to all games all the time for just $ 7.80 per month (25c a day) here: http://www.lotto-80.com


Carmine Masciola studies the secret of successful lottery play and has found a revealing system than wins 9 out of every 10 games

 http://tinyurl.com/http-tinyurl-lottopicks




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento