lunedì 3 settembre 2012

How to improve the chance 'to win the lottery using the best tactic




A couple of weeks ago I spent 3 days in Thailand. It 'been a standard procedure of cosmetics that Thais do so well.

And the first day I had the afternoon off before the operation the next day.

So I booked a private car, a guide and a driver, and we all went to see some elephants and crocodiles an hour away in Samphran.

It 'was a great show, but one thing caught my attention on the way out of the park.

A set of traffic lights.



This is a Stock Photo - one who buys through an agency. And I liked at the time, because he has shown my article here very well.

But I was not aware of where and why a giant cluster of lights could be in one place. Must be a huge road link ... I would not want to be driving around the streets.

It 'came out it was not on a road, after all - but in a park. My park!


The coincidence was even more surprising that elephants with precision kicking soccer balls into a goal.

Now, what are the chances of finding those lights I sit at home?

Rather remote. I had to get out of there - halfway around the world in my case.

And 'exactly the same with winning the lottery.

The more you increase more ... play more games and buy more tickets ... the better your chances of winning. When done, the events that looks amazing will become commonplace.

It seems like a simple formula, but it is a main part of how the system works. To win more, play more.

You need to increase your range of games and tickets in order to improve your chances of winning.

So what was the cosmetic procedure I went for? I'm afraid it will be a secret between me and the gatepost!

WINNER - $ 3.2 million!

Dear Ken,
Last Saturday, I was one of the lucky winners - we shared the big jackpot. 6 provisional winners of $ 537396.59 each (Total $ 3,224,379.00) and we are one of the 6.
Regards, M. Maher



Start your journey successful:

1. Buy the Silver Lotto System to start.
2. Buy the Lotto-80 System to make your game more productive.
3. Get the PRO custom profiles to help you get the most out of every game.

If you liked this article, please share it! Use the links Share this article below.



Every day on this blog I release 3 games from my secret Lotto-80 membership site for more than 153 games worldwide. These have the highest probability (50% or more) of winning this week when used with the Silver Lotto System.

LOT TODAY'S PREDICTIONS-80 *
For the week ending Sept. 2, 2012:

UK National Lottery
Colorado Lotto
Florida Lotto

* NOTE: Many of these games play several times a week. Become a member of Lotto-80 and get unlimited access to all games all the time for just $ 7.80 per month (25c a day) here: http://www.lotto-80.com

Carmine Masciola studies the secret of successful lottery play and has found a revealing system than wins 9 out of every 10 games

 http://tinyurl.com/http-tinyurl-lottopicks



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento